- Maya rig file
- Maya look file with Yeti hair
- Maya look file with geo hair
- Geometry Cache Folder:
- Noa Model (referenced into the look files)
- Textures Folder:
- High resolution textures for rendering (used in the look files)
- Low resolution textures for rig (used in the rig file)
Note: when you open any of the files, you will need to repath the textures, and in the look files you will need to repath the alembic cache, to point to the location of the files on your computer.
The rig file contains the character model (including low resolution hair geometry) and simple materials with low resolution textures applied.
Look File - Yeti Hair:
The look file contains the character model with high resolution textures and materials applied. This look file also contains a Yeti hair system that can be simulated. In order to use this look file interactively or for rendering, you will need a Yeti license.
Look File - Geo Hair:
The look file contains the character model with high resolution textures and materials applied. This look file contains hair geometry, and does not require any extra licensing to render.